Be an Early Bird and get $4 discount tickets to the CNE. You can buy these Early Bird tickets at any Mac’s Convenience Stores, GO Stations (Union Station and stations on the Barrie, Kitchener, Lakeshore, Milton & Richmond Hill). Deadline for Early Bird tickets is August 17, 2012. The Canadian National Exhibition is open this year from August 17 to September 3, 2012.
CNE Early Bird ticket prices:
- Admission Pass Special $12 (Reg. $16). A Savings of $4.
- Ride All Day Pass (includes admission) Special $36 (Reg. $52). A Savings of $16.
Order your tickets online* and you’ll also get the following free coupons:
- Coupon for “Buy two dozen Tiny Tom Donuts get the third dozen for free”. Coupon good at any Tiny Tom location at the 2012 CNE
- Coupon for a “free pizza slice with a purchase of any slice of equal or greater value and any drink”. Coupon good only at Pizza Nova CNE locations in the Food Building and Kid’s World; August 17to September 3, 2012.
Hours are (except Labour Day):
- Gates and Buildings: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Grounds: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- Casino: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
- Midway Rides: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. on weekdays. 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight on weekends
- Kiddie Midway Rides closes at 11:00 p.m. daily.
*Online orders are subject to a $1.49 processing fee.